STYX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STYX

This is a forum for Styx members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quintette mine closure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lynk2510

Quintette mine closure Empty
PostSubject: Quintette mine closure   Quintette mine closure Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:44 pm

n 2005, the five officer Tumbler Ridge Royal Canadian Mounted Police municipal detachment reported 346 Criminal Code of Canada offenses. This translated into a crime rate of 137 Criminal Code offenses per 1,000 people, higher than the provincial average of 119 offenses. During that year, the RCMP reported lower crime rates in Tumbler Ridge, compared with the provincial averages, in all categories except bicycle thefts, property damage, impaired driving, and cannabis-related offenses. Until 2005, the town had a lower crime rate than the province, except between 2001–2003 after the Quintette mine closure and a large out-migration from the town. In 2004 the Tumbler Ridge RCMP reported no robbery or shoplifting offenses, and only 4.5 theft-from-motor-vehicle offenses per 1,000 people compared with 20 provincially.[26]
Hypnotherapy Melbourne
honda parts
Back to top Go down

Quintette mine closure
Page 1 of 1