STYX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STYX

This is a forum for Styx members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Law of Attraction and Divine Order

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sangbmt

Law of Attraction and Divine Order Empty
PostSubject: Law of Attraction and Divine Order   Law of Attraction and Divine Order Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:28 am

I remember as a child hearing that "Order is heaven's first law." I think it was when my mother wanted me to clean my room. In addition, I know that my friend Judy used to say, "Order is about finding a place for everything and then it is about remembering where it is."

Therefore, order is really about knowing where everything is. That is the kind of order I hire an assistant for. It could not be an innate Divine Quality, or it would have come naturally. Straightening out my desk does not come naturally to me. Keeping clean closets and drawers? for some it comes naturally, but for the rest of us?

If you study personality types, you understand there are different ways of being. Therefore, the above could not exactly be what order as a Divine Quality means. However, the very fact that most of us, including myself, have a longing to have things in their proper place, (I really feel better when they are that way) and that is why I get someone else to do those things. Therefore, it is an indication that there is something here to look at.

You can relax because I am not going to tell you that order definitely means a clean desk, because you will check mine! Instead, I want to share a story.

A Navajo Indian and his friend were in downtown New York City, walking near Times Square in Manhattan. It was during the noon lunch hour and the streets were filled with people. Cars were honking their horns, taxicabs were squealing around corners, sirens were wailing. The sounds of the city were almost deafening. Suddenly the Navajo said, "I hear a cricket." His friend said, "What? You must be crazy. You couldn't possibly hear a cricket in all of this noise!"

"No, I'm sure of it," the Navajo said, "I heard a cricket." "That's crazy," said the friend. The Native American listened carefully for a moment, and then walked across the street to a big cement planter where some shrubs were growing. He looked into the bushes, beneath the branches, and sure enough, he located a small cricket.

greek vacation
Swooper Flags
Back to top Go down

Law of Attraction and Divine Order
Page 1 of 1