STYX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STYX

This is a forum for Styx members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free Link Building System Totally Rules Google

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vipluis

Free Link Building System Totally Rules Google Empty
PostSubject: Free Link Building System Totally Rules Google    Free Link Building System Totally Rules Google Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:50 pm

How Many Back Links Does Your Website Have?

If you are like most people you probably have 5-20 back links built up by posting to forums or maybe a blog here and there. However to really get ranked in google for a search term that you want to be ranked for, one that really pulls in the traffic, most sites are boasting over a thousand back links. It is a commonly accepted fact that the amount of back links to your website, including the correct anchor text is one of the most definitive techniques to achieve the first page of google, for that term.

So How Do I Build Up More Back Links?

Building back links is not a quick process and actually google likes to see a constant stream of new ones pointing to your site, this assures the search engine that not only is the link text accurate, but more and more people agree that this site is worth seeing. So for many webmasters it seems like a constant uphill battle to keep bringing in new back links. Some actually resort to black hat methods like paying for back links or even using sneaky software to spam forums or blog comment sections. We here at Webmaster Business Plan do not suggest you use either method above.

The correct way to build back links is to either contact many webmasters and ask to trade links, get active on forums and add your link to your signature or even join many social networks that allow you to post your web address.

The problem with all these methods is that they are very time consuming and in some cases produce very little results.

What Is A Better Way To Build Back Links?

I know that there are many more methods than discussed above to build back links to your website. But, simply put all of these methods are just as slow and very repetitive to complete if this is being done by one person and not a team of seo experts. What I propose is that you use a "system" to do the work for you, instead of you manually working day in and day out just to "keep up" with the competition.

Here is the system that I have used myself to drive more than one site to the #1 spot on google and it is absolutely free to use! I don't know what to say besides, it is free, it works and it is worth its weight in gold!

Free Link Building System Totally Rules Google
Page 1 of 1