STYX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
STYX

This is a forum for Styx members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need Access

Go down 
+4
ilovebunny
Abidal
Mx
Spazz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Spazz

Spazz

Need Access Empty
PostSubject: Need Access   Need Access Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:02 am

I need member's access to the forums.

My in game name is Spazzin
Back to top Go down
http://bloodlegion.messageforums.net/index.php
Mx

Mx

Need Access Empty
PostSubject: Peace   Need Access Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:36 am

Mx ^^ pig
Back to top Go down
Abidal

Need Access Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Access   Need Access Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:04 am

Smile Abidal
Back to top Go down
ilovebunny

Need Access Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Access   Need Access Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:05 pm

me me me! pick me!
Back to top Go down
MasterE
Admin

Need Access Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Access   Need Access Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:10 pm

ilovebunny wrote:
me me me! pick me!

NEVER! Razz
Back to top Go down
Meiko

Meiko

Need Access Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Access   Need Access Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:16 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Master you MEANIE
Back to top Go down
noticen24

Need Access Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Access   Need Access Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:02 am

me me me! pick me!

[url=http://www.funny-games.biz/shooting-games.html]Shooting Games[/url]
[url=http://www.ezbanksales.com]orlando free mls[/url]
Back to top Go down
noticen24

Need Access Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Access   Need Access Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:04 am

me me me! pick me!

Shooting Games
orlando free mls
Back to top Go down
Mr007

Need Access Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Access   Need Access Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:31 pm

Assaels Colourful Wandsworth Residential

Published on 11-01-2010 by Skyscrapernews.com
One of the most promising future clusters of tall buildings in London has been emerging in Wandsworth for some time now, and this concentration of tall buildings, both proposed and already realised, looks to be added to further if plans by Assael Architecture get the go-ahead.

The site stands overlooking the River Wandle with Enterprise Way cutting through it, and Osiers Gate to the immediate west. Presently it's brownfield in nature and contains twenty sheds for industrial use that are now near obsolete.

To the immediate north is the approved Wandsworth Riverside Quarter with the early phase of Wandsworth Riverside to the north of that and bounding the River Thames. Meanwhile, only 250 metres to the south is the contentious Ram Brewery development that's now mired in planning hell.

Developed by Barratt Homes who have become one of the busiest tall building residential developers in London, the Osiers Gate scheme features a 21 floor tower, reduced from 25 floors following consultation with the local council and various stakeholders, that will top out at 65.5 metres in height, and a series of shorter buildings, typically of nine floors each.

It's been designed so that the northern face of it will have projecting winter gardens for each apartment so that they can still benefit from the west and east path of the sun and have dual aspect views. Elsewhere a mixture of red, orange and yellow louvres will add colour to the other sides of the tower, whilst the top of the building breaks away from being a monolithic rectangle with a setback.

The vast bulk of the accommodation within the project, as one would expect from Barratt, is residential with it coming in the form of 275 new apartments although there will also be a selection of 2,104 square metres of ground floor commercial space of various uses and a new 1,404 square metre health centre.

Object
latinrecordlabels
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need Access Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Access   Need Access Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need Access
Page 1 of 1